SEE Vaccination Policy - September 2022
In accordance with current health recommendations we have removed COVID-19 vaccine requirements. COVID-19 continues to circulate in the community and COVID-safe behaviours remain an important part of taking care of each other. We all need to play our part to protect ourselves and take care of the people around us. We encourage everyone at SEE to maintain the following steps:
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- You are welcome to wear a mask
- Wherever possible maintain physical distancing and sanitise after close contact
- Stay home if you are unwell
- If you do feel unwell please test for Covid-19 even if you are experiencing the mildest of symptoms before entering the SEE workspace
- If you return a positive Covid-19 test please do not enter the SEE workspace for 3 days.
View the latest Tasmanian Government Keep it COVID safe resources.